Wednesday 7 July 2010

Day Two: Watching the Magic Happen...

Today was an awesome day. I didn’t have any scenes to shoot myself and so I had the luxury of doing exactly what I wanted and that just happened to be watching not only Crystal do her thing but Jordan and Hillary, all of whom were an absolute pleasure to watch. I don’t know the whole storyline as I have been given only the episodes in which I am in, so as I am watching each scene film I am also discovering (albeit out of order) some of the delicious, yummy things in store for season two! I am seriously loving what I am seeing. I saw today some very lovely beats play out, some awesome interactions and some laugh out loud goodness. All of that between some good old frolicking between the props department, behind the scenes and wardrobe! I also had the chance to check out some of the rushes from yesterday and today and it looks so good I could eat it! It was a long day with a 7am call time and a 7:30 wrap but we’ve finished at our first location and will be moving onto our next one for tomorrow morning. Exciting! Extra exciting is that I will have the chance to meet Jessica and Nadia!!!

Time to hit the sack… I’m not filming tomorrow either but I am, obviously, as keen as a bean to be on set early!

xxAnita

2 comments:

  1. heeeeey!! good for you!! I don't Know how to say in english so i told you in spanish, eres la puta ama!!!eres muy jefa consiguiendo estar ahi en la segunda temporada de Venice.
    I hope you enjoy and now that you had what you want last year, you have another mission to make happy the european fans and it's to get a meet&greet here in europe xddd
    xo

    crilixbcn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dying to see Jessica. I only live to see her. It's been such a long time. Hopefully she get to have lots of scenes with Crystal. Let the magic begin.

    ReplyDelete