Monday 5 July 2010

Day One on Venice: Thudding and other things...

Wow, so first day of shoot! I’m exhausted and I only did one scene while Team Venice was buzzing around efficiently, doing their thing – but then I do have the excuse of having the thudilicious excitement of meeting Crystal and Kimmy! I think I didn’t embarrass myself – too much :P. They were truly lovely and welcoming which was wonderful and after having no clue what to say because of course I wanted each word from my mouth to be nothing short of revelatory and insightful and hilarious and meaningful (no of course my self imposed expectations aren’t too high!) and resisting the urge to stalk them, I settled into the rhythm of the shoot and had a fantastic time. It was great to watch everyone doing their scenes, to chat to the cast and crew and see Venice Season Two unfurl before my eyes. Watching the core Venice cast act was simply awesome and I am in awe of them!

After my scene I have to admit I did lay somewhat catatonically on the couch for a bit and thought I could rather easily just fall asleep but didn’t want to miss anything! I’ll be on set tomorrow tweeting and taking photos and what ever else will be going on as I don’t have any scenes to shoot until later in the week and this week has already been and will no doubt continue to be made of absolute and total WIN. Kimmy and Crystal. Because I probably won’t have the guts to say this to your face: I love you. You are awesome. That is all.

Oh no, hang on that is not all - check out all the exciting and wonderful stuff that is going on with Venice at www.venicetheseries.com. Team Venice is blogging, tweeting, vloging, pic-ing during the production week, I so love how they involve the fans!!!!

I'll be blogging all this week, so do check back!!!

xxAnita

No comments:

Post a Comment