Friday 9 July 2010

Day Four: AKA the day I got gropped by Nadia Bjorlin

Day Four

Already!? Dang. It was a cold wind swept day which is hilarious because there we were doing the ‘I’m acting not cold’ acting. Can get kinda challenging when your teeth want to chatter, but everyone pulled on the oversized sweaters and frolicked through the day in good humour. It was a full cast day as we took the cast photo which will be fun to see! I got to meet even more actors – like Galen and Peter and they were lovely though I might have made Galen uncomfortable when I kept mentioning that seeing I walked in on him getting changed that he could have the same pleasure with me tomorrow. lolz. He was very lovely. Gosh, how can anyone stand how lovely everyone is??? And there is so much gorgeousness going on – no matter you orientation that it really does hurt! I had the awesome pleasure of seeing a beautiful few scenes between Gina and Ani that will have the Giani fans squeeing, I’m sure and I swear the last scene of the day with Harrison had everyone doubled over with laughter, poor Crystal started to cry she was laughing so hard and each take was just as funny! I swear I’m falling in love with Nadia, she keeps dropping the most inappropriate comments my way out of the blue and I love it! There was, of course, the groping but no footage exits of it, it will simply have to live in my memory as pure win.

Jess was in and I’m trying not to freak her out by staring at her or following her – to debatable success, but how can I help it when she is so lovely and gorgeous and standing in my line of sight? I think I’m developing a level of cool around them now… oh, who am I kidding? I’m like a kid a Christmas who doesn’t know what to do with herself. So I went for a walk with Tina Sloan and Elizabeth Kiefer to collect myself, who are just delightful. I’m seriously running out of descriptive words to say how much I LOVE everyone!

I did have a little scene to shoot today which was so much fun. I love being in front of the camera and being part of this project reminds me of why I don’t want to have a 9 to 5. Where else can you sling your arm casually around the top boss (Crystal or Kimmy) and rub their shoulder? Exactly.

Again I could talk forever about being on set, but sleep beckons and I do want to be alive for my final scene tomorrow. I will say this though. There is an energy around this project that is bigger than the sum of it’s parts. I call this magic. It can be seen in the way things have grown through the dedicated hard work from the wonder team that is Crystal and Kimmy, it can be felt in positive goodwill that pours from all corners, it can be heard through the excitement of the fans. And this fan is super excited about Venice, season two!

xxAnita

PS Check out Kimmy’s blog at www.venicetheseries.com! It’s got the pictures and more goss!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for share with us your experiences!
    xo

    crilixbcn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you to be part of this project. Goodness knows you worked for it! Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. You know we'd all be feeling the same way..how you haven't yet fainted is beyond me. LOL.. continue to enjoy the magic.

    ReplyDelete