Monday 12 July 2010

Day Seven: Kissing, Crying and Going Home

Day Seven

Sunday was the final shoot day for Venice the Series, season two and wow what day! I was only able to be there for the first half and then had to be torn away because I needed to make the trip back to London. I asked if someone would adopt me as a pet so I could stay but for some reason the idea didn’t fly…

Call time wasn’t too early which was nice seeing as I was exhausted from the excitement of being at the Fan Event. I’m still getting over how much fun it was and how awesome all the V peeps are! Which is clearly why I forgot it was Sunday and tweeted I’d be in traffic going to pick up some costumes for Jess. Oh Anita, no dear, it’s Sunday, there is no traffic because only insane people are up at 7.30 am.

They were filming a bunch of scenes between Jess and Nadia which was lovely, as up until now their have only done a few scattered ones. They really are sweet on screen together and the fact that Nadia was stroking Jess’ be-hind was also very nice. There was also a bunch of kissing going on, yum, yum, and Kimmy ended up with a Cheshire sized grin on her face and who can blame her! I think I came up trumps, though, when Nadia told me I had nice tits. I of course had to return the compliment!

Susan Flannery was directing and she is all sorts of awesome. She and Crystal really worked with Nadia and Jess as they were filming some important scenes, pivotal to the arc of the season and you could see them take shape under our eyes. And wow, can Nadia cry. It was amazing to watch her shift gear in a heart beat until you just wanted to gather her up in your arms and stoke her back! The climax of the scene had me teary eyed, and it is gonna be gold, so poignant and layered and real. Jess, you do your thing so well... This is the sort of stuff I love!

As I was leaving they were about to start blocking the love scene so sorry , I wasn’t able to tweet out the steamy hotness that it will no doubt be!

I’m now back in London, returning from my Venice high – I wanted to say thanks to everyone who has followed my bid to get on Venice and then followed my blogging and tweeting on set. This has been a wild ride! I can’t even begin to thank Crystal and Kimmy enough for the incredible generosity they have shown me, I am now their eternal slave. There is a special energy around this project which has only been highlighted to me in having the great privilege of being on set and I am so very excited to see season two take shape!

With love, with light, with joy
xxxAnita

2 comments:

  1. ohhh, you know that everything good ends, but at least you've lived a lifetime experience :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anita! It was a pleasure meeting you at the Venice Event; you are too cute for words. Thank you for your blog; it's good to get the "fan" perspective on things! LOL...congrats again on being on Venice. Perseverance does pay off.

    ReplyDelete