Wednesday 7 July 2010

Day Three: Heart thudding, banana dropping goodness...

What a day! So much happened, I don’t even know where to start! I got to meet a whole bunch of the cast today, got to see some outstanding scenes, great acting, have some awesome chats, snuggle some cute as dogs, do some wardrobe, some catering, driving people around… can you blame me that I didn’t tweet quite as much this afternoon (was it seriously 5 hours tweetless?) because I kinda fell asleep. Yeah, I know, you’re thinking really? I mean REALLY? That was until Michelle tried to put a wet willie in my ear and threaten to draw a moustache on me. Kinda woke me up.

So yeah, I got to meet Jessica and Nadia. Yes I did drop my banana and nearly spill my milk when I met Nadia and then had then had the surreal experience of Beth (@elizabethanncf – costume lady), Jesscia and I standing together as we felt our breasts… How to explain? It was a wardrobe discussion… and then we had to get our lovely Jess a bra which just happened to be Crystals and it would seem this is not the first time they’ve shared a bra. My mind naturally went straight to the naughty place. Another highlight was when Nadia called me sweet for trying to figure out who a car belonged to because it was going to get towed :) and sitting next Jess. Just sitting. Well I sat and she then called on her phone (that is one of the pics you would have seen on the V blog, www.venicetheseries.com) Oh and having a wee chat with Crystal about the awesomness of fans. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE THEM? I also took the chance to hand out the Team UK pressies and they loved them – Jess adored the little Lion for Ivy and said that Ivy loves lions right now. No haven’t met her or Brian but I hope to!

Only one scene for Jess today – a Giani scene which was just delightful. Yes, they dance and it’s yummmmmm. Urgh I love Crystal and Jess on screen together. And Jess used my bag as a prop. Is it wrong I felt so squeeful about that?

Also met Tina Sloan, Micheal Sabatino, Elizabeth Kiefer which I wasn’t expecting that and broke in to ridiculous grin and said really loudly “Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, So lovely to meet you!!!!” She was gracious and said hi back, lol. I loved Blake on Guiding Light! There was also a few of the guy actors and they were all very buff and good looking but to be honest I let Harrison and his husband Patrick (the hair stylist on the the shoot) and Michelle drool over that. And straddle that. I think I was busy cuddling Dude the sweetest dog with the most amazing eye lashes. Seriously. He might be at the fan event on Sunday and you can’t help but fall in love with him.

I have another small scene to shoot tomorrow so I’m looking forward to that at the beach so it should be fun times. I get to expose my pasty white skin to the world, I hope I don’t blind the camera! I gotta go, I could keep blogging but I do need sleep!

xxAnita

1 comment:

  1. you have a couple spelling mistakes in your tags :)) elizabeth and bjorlin are wrong :) I would be so pumped to meet Michelle. Seems like such a character. Nadia seems to talk ALOT from her interviews...and I would ofcourse enjoy meeting Jessica. She seems like a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete