Saturday 10 July 2010

Day Five: Sleeping, Xena and Falling in Pools

Day Five

This was technically my last day on the shoot – I’ve finished filming my bits and right now, like a drug, I’m starting to feel the withdrawal symptoms. Suddenly my departure back to London is looming and I don’t want to go! Day five on set was great fun – I wasn’t required on set until 12pm at our second location but I became milk delivery girl so nice and early I was zooming down the freeway to Hollywood. I then promptly went and found the hammock in a corner and went to sleep. I was in good company though seeing as Woody, our sound genius, not only fell asleep but started to snore during a take. Hats off to him!

Today I got the chance to have a chat with Gina Torgnoni and what a lovely woman! I also got to hang out with Adrienne Wilkinson, aka Eve from Xena as we had a couple of background ‘walking into the shot and talking’ scenes and she rather gamely joined in my flight of fancy when I asked (while on screen of course, . I would never in ‘real life’) if she had ever walked down the street naked. Or when I asked her and Jen Foster to have a threesome. Did I really do that? All the sun yesterday must have gone to my head! Jen Foster BTW, is awesome.

I had the absolute joy of watching Nadia take a tumble in the pool. The laugh she let out as she splashed around reminded me of Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. And then Crystal swooped in to towel her off. As Kimmy would tweet – I love my life!

I do have to go though, the fan event beckons, can’t wait to meet all the tweet peeps I’ve gotten to know!

xxxAnita

1 comment:

  1. I've loved reading this blog everyday. Thanks for sharing all the fun with us. You've been so great!

    ReplyDelete